I need rehab. We have 5 residential rehab centres in the UK. If you need a detox and rehabilitation for your addiction, the best time to start getting help is now. ADUS Healthcare has residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation centres across the UK to help people with an alcohol or drugs addiction. ADUS Healthcare also has an addiction helpline, counselling websites, detox and rehab websites as well as directories and everything relating to drug and alcohol abuse.
Call 07811 606 606 for immediate help and advice
We are here to help, and we can help, so if you need free help, advice or support for you or a loved one, then why not call us today on Tel: 07811 606 606. We are open 24 hours a day and there is always a trained member of staff awaiting your call. You will NOT be put through to an answering machine.
We have a proven track record in providing:
- Cost effective drug rehab treatment and alcohol rehab treatment:
- Accessible counselling and psychotherapy
- Easy access to residential rehab treatment and aftercare.
- Evidence based treatment.
- Confidential services.
As a market leader in drug and alcohol treatment we have developed a range of professional cognitive behavioural therapy treatment packages and training courses relevant to the social care and substance misuse sector.
Our approach is simple.We provide professional, clear, honest advice.
We will only offer services that are appropriate and tailored to you.
We help to ensure you receive the right drug and alcohol addiction treatment to suit your needs. When choosing rehab treatment for yourself, or for a loved one, it is important to be knowledgeable about the different types of treatment and rehab treatment clinics available. Our confidential professional approach is simple. We provide clear, honest and knowledgeable advice from people who understand. We will only offer drug and alcohol treatments, interventions. and services that are appropriate and tailored to your individual needs.
Yes, we can help
We provide drug and alcohol residential rehabilitation across the UK.
- Having problems finding the right drug rehab or alcohol rehab clinics in the UK or Worldwide?
- Are you fed up with being passed from pillar to post trying to get someone to listen / assist you?
- Have you tried local Help Groups or Alcoholics Anonymous, but felt it wasn’t for you?
- Are you looking at private or independent Drug Rehabilitation or Alcohol Rehabilitation clinics in the UK or Worldwide?
- Looking for immediate access to drug rehabilitation or alcohol Rehabilitation Clinics for a drug / drink problem?
- Are you confused by the mass of information about Rehab, Detox etc?
Choose one of our private detoxification packages at one of our clinics and our promises to you are:
- 24 hour clinical alcohol and drug treatment
- Private rooms
- Specialist detox doctors
- Cost-effective alcohol and drug treatment programmes in the UK
- Experienced drug and alcohol therapists
- Bespoke alcohol and drug treatment programmes
- Freshly prepared, nutritious meals throughout your stay to help with your detox
83% Long Term Success
80% report significant or restored family networks
85% in gainful employment or educational training
For details of what to expect when you arrive and stay at one of our centres, please go to www.AlcoholRehab.co.uk
- We have Private Residential Rehabilitation centres available all over the UK.
- Plus we can also collect you from anywhere in the UK.
- We have no waiting lists due to the amount of clinics involved.
- We are in the top 25% of most affordable centres in the UK
If you feel you may need help with an addiction, or your would like to help someone you know, please call us on 0845 3881 543. We talk to 100’s of people struggling with addiction every year.
If you are looking for funding for drug or alcohol rehabilitation or a detox, our team will point you in the right direction. Funding is available in the UK for anyone with a drug or alcohol addiction. Lets us show you how.
If you feel your life has come to a stage where your addiction to drugs or alcohol has steadily got beyond your control, and you need rehab. Then call us now as we can help you. If you look at your addiction from when you first started to where you are now. You will clearly see you addiction has only ever got worse. It has never got better. This is how it will carry on unless you get help. Surprisingly it is a lot easier to sort out than you would have imagined. Call us now and we will explain how we can get you off your addiction for good.